• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Newegg power supply deal

The way I read it has a $15 in house discount card when you purchase 750W version at the normal $79.95 retail price.

I have a Corsair CX750M which I paid maybe $10-$15 more a few years back.

10$ off discount, 79.99 down to 69.99. Then a 15$ rebate. Final price is 54.99$ plus however or rather whenever they whack up the taxes.

P/s's are expensive right now. I remember being able to buy 650 watt bronze non-modulars for 35$ after rebates and such, all day long. No more. Prices may be coming down. You see a lot of brands on Newegg that weren't common (if you saw them at all) in the last year. Super Flower is one.

10$ off discount, 79.99 down to 69.99. Then a 15$ rebate. Final price is 54.99$ plus however or rather whenever they whack up the taxes.

P/s's are expensive right now. I remember being able to buy 650 watt bronze non-modulars for 35$ after rebates and such, all day long. No more. Prices may be coming down. You see a lot of brands on Newegg that weren't common (if you saw them at all) in the last year. Super Flower is one.

I'm wondering if you get both discounts. The way this worded makes me think it's one or the other "$64.99 after $15.00 rebate card"

Back