• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

NewScroll Wireless Mouse (PS/2 & Serial)

kishy

Veteran Member
I got this item more or less new in box several years ago and a good use for it has never materialized in that time. I used it very sparingly for a period of time with some computer...possibly my PS/2 56SX, so I can vouch for the fact that it works and requires no fancy software to operate. The scroll mechanism is not a wheel, but rather a rocker that tips forward and back. It's kind of neat. This is a good size mouse also, so if you have a preference for big chunky mice, it won't disappoint.

Pics here: https://imgur.com/a/I6OiT

However, there was supposed to be a software floppy disk in the box which I have never had. I'm pretty sure the software in question is found here but I can't confirm that nor can I vouch for how safe that source is - I did download the file and the readme suggests it's for this mouse, though. YMMV.

Mouse is very clean and has no yellowing at all. Comes in original box with RF receiver, serial adapter, and manual. Pics don't make it clear but the battery door is present.

15 CAD plus shipping cost. Ships anywhere via Canada Post. Payment by PayPal. PM if interested, please.

Last edited:
Back