• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Next Cube, NIB! Not mine, unfortunately :(

The system sure looks like new. Of course since it comes with the original boxes and packing, we all know what effect that has on the price.

I'm not sure if there will even be a winning bid considering the auction a "reserve not met". Some sellers feel their items are worth a whole lot more than most collectors do.

Hard to tell. They fetch enough without needing name dropping usually and with original boxes yeah probably won't have a problem reaching upper hundreds or low thousand. Could be off though, I've never made enough to be a Next collector ;-)

That's because a lot of sellers are [EXPUNGED][EXPUNGED].

Yeah, it seems that the number of [EXPUNGED][EXPUNGED] have increased exponentially in the last few years.

I'm glad I was able to buy most of my collection before the [EXPUNGED][EXPUNGED] took over the vintage computing market.

...so... lol is that a forum filter or moderator edit or ya'll just flattering us with manners?

The cube is going to need much deeper pockets then I have for sure. Last time I saw a lot like this come up (although admittedly that was bigger w/ the printer, more SW, i think an extra monitor etc.) it went for over 10K. That was around the same time last year and strangely enough from Canada. I wonder if it is the same seller....

Fair observation of the reserve.
Code:
Time left: 7d 01h (Jan 09, 2013 14:34:30 PST)
Current bid: US $1,025.00
Reserve price not met [ 13 bids ]

Is the date in the photos 1/25/12? I was curious why the photos might be that old. Suppose there could be lots of explanations.

Reserve price not met

Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.jpg

"I can't retire off this!"

Early last year, he listed the same set and the bidding ended at over $7000 without meeting the reserve... I guess he may have set the same reserve this year..

Back