• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Nice to be here!

Nivag Swerdna

Veteran Member
I have recently bought a Commodore PET 2001-8 in non-working state and am here to get some help on fixing it.

My original experience with computing was a HP65 calculator, Cosmac ELF 1802, PET and the like and ICL1902 and PDP11 mainframes... that was a long time ago but I seem to have made a career out of various tinkering... I wrote some of MSXDOS-II for the ASCII Corporation and have worked for Xerox, IBM and all sorts...

I have an interest in electronics and a back log of Konami Arcade Game PCBs to fix!

Nice to be here!

Regards
Nivag

I have recently bought a Commodore PET 2001-8 in non-working state and am here to get some help on fixing it.

My original experience with computing was a HP65 calculator, Cosmac ELF 1802, PET and the like and ICL1902 and PDP11 mainframes... that was a long time ago but I seem to have made a career out of various tinkering... I wrote some of MSXDOS-II for the ASCII Corporation and have worked for Xerox, IBM and all sorts...

I have an interest in electronics and a back log of Konami Arcade Game PCBs to fix!

Nice to be here!

Regards
Nivag

Welcome

And your 2001-8 is a worthwhile machine to restore, not only is it worth doing from a value point of view, members such as Daver2 and others can provide some fantastic advice and equipment to get it back to fine fettle

Back