• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mid Atlantic NJ: Heathkit H19 Terminal

Covers: New York, Pensylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.
Delivery Options
Local Pickup Only
Selling a Heathkit H19 Terminal with documents. I got it from the original owner/builder a while ago. Sadly when I turned it on it let out the blue smoke genie. I believe it was from the power supply and the monitor did come on for a brief second. So I'm selling it as is.
Pickup in Pemberton NJ.
Asking $150
Pictures Here

Attachments

• h19.jpg
    h19.jpg
    882.9 KB · Views: 32
Unfortunately you are just a *bit* too far of a drive for me, or I'd be all over that thing. I don't suppose you have family/friends to the southwest of you a bit that you visit occasionally? I'm about 45 minutes outside of Harrisonburg, VA, just over the WV border. 3 hours or so from DC, which is a drive I'd make. I'd be willing to meet you somewhere closer sometime if you will be somewhere nearby anytime within the next year. Please PM me if this is something you'd be into. Thanks!

Unfortunately you are just a *bit* too far of a drive for me, or I'd be all over that thing. I don't suppose you have family/friends to the southwest of you a bit that you visit occasionally? I'm about 45 minutes outside of Harrisonburg, VA, just over the WV border. 3 hours or so from DC, which is a drive I'd make. I'd be willing to meet you somewhere closer sometime if you will be somewhere nearby anytime within the next year. Please PM me if this is something you'd be into. Thanks!
Yeah sadly I don't travel that far south. Once I get a chance I will be packing it up for shipping and putting it back up for sale with a adjusted price. Might even put it on evilbay if I don't get any bites on here or atariage.

Please do PM me with the shipping cost to 26802 once you do that. I might bite on that if it's not too crazy, especially if you can raise the top and identify exactly what component let out the magic smoke. There should be two latches on the sides that you push back gently with a couple of screwdrivers or something, and then the top hinges up like a car hood. Watch out for that giant capacitor though; as far as I can tell there is no bleed resistor on it.

I'll let you know once I get a chance to pack it up. I have to move soon, out of state so I'll be posting a lot of computers on here. Gotta clean house since I can't take it with me.

I am less than 20 minutes away from Pemberton (I was even a busboy on base at the Officer's Club when I was a kid). What else do you need to get rid of?

Ah I worked on base for years at the PX/BX. I have somethings I'm gonna sale as lots but commodore 64's Ti99's, I have a Amiga 500 with box but missing the mouse. Also misc. PC parts and a IBM model 25 286 PS/2. Work has me busy so I will be taking pictures and posting once I get a chance.

Back