• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Norfolk/Virginia Beach, Looking to reduce inventory

Aaron Teeling

Sucks getting old. More specifically, growing up. My FROG is two-blocked with so much stuff I don't know what to do with it anymore.

Specifically software, but some hardware as well has to go to a good home.

I could put it on eBay but to be honest, I really don't have the time and I would prefer it goes to a collector who will make better use of it.

Right now I have boxes of Commodore 64, Amiga, IBM PC, and some Apple (Apple II and vintage Macintosh) software that I don't dare put in my attic (VA is a terrible place for outdoor storage). Mostly games. Some boxed, some shareware, some business and productivity software.

Hardware is mostly Apple II stuff, like extra DuoDrives, Mac Cables, perhaps a early ADB CD ROM unit. I have an PPC 8500 that worked somewhat running Mac OS X, Can't remember what processor card was in it, but I have the Sony/Apple monitor that matched the unit. Probably a keyboard too.

I just uncovered a box of Commodore/Amiga Joysitcks.

In a perfect world, I would have cataloged everything, but time is something I have little of these days. If you are interested in picking it up, it's yours for free.

Aaron Teeling

Last edited:
Back