• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Northstar Horizons, Vector Graphic, Heath, Zenith, Kaypro, & S-100 computers for sale

NobodyIsHere

Veteran Member
Northstar Horizons, Vector Graphic, Heath, Zenith, Kaypro, & S-100 computers for sale

Several Vintage Computers For Sale. Due to the old, fragile, delicate, heavy, and bulky nature of these articles all are "AS IS". All items stored in dry cool low-humidity environment and are generally in good cosmetic shape.

Local pickup of items is preferred but if the buyer requires shipping it can be arranged but payment for components must be in advance. The buyer must accept *in writing* all responsibility, risk, and liability for shipping any articles. The buyer makes their own shipping arrangements using local companies like UPS, Fedex, etc.

All sales final and no refunds under any circumstances. Cash or suitable trade preferred. Contact me to discuss and make arrangements.

Here is a partial list:

two NorthStar Horizon (wood case) complete, worked last time I tried them.

one NorthStar Horizon (wood case) partial with case, backplane, power supply.

Three NorthStar Horizon with rare & unusual beige metal case. Partial with case, power supply, and backplane.

one NorthStar Advantage with floppy and hard drive.

No Name Computers (NNC) Vector Graphic clone complete system (worked last time I used it)

CompuPro S-100 Chassis, power supply, some minor damage to external case.

Unique Homebrew S-100 Chassis, active termination backplane, and power supply. Handbuilt & truly one of a kind.

IBM Peripheral Expansion Unit 5161 w/ dual transceiver boards and cable, power supply, backplane, original equip.

HeathKit H-89, complete but probably not working, repairable unit or for parts.

Zenith Z-90 with floppy drive (worked last time I tried it).

Compaq Portable (luggable, original "sewing machine" unit with built in CRT. Worked last time I tried it.)

two WaveMate Bullet computers with case, dual floppy drives (worked last time I used them)

KayPro Professional Computer (PC/XT clone appears complete, worked last time I tried it.)

Three KayPro 10 with floppy and hard drives with software installed. Worked last time I tried them.

KayPro 10 documentation set (multiple soft cover books)

DEC VT LAN40 Window 3.0 network terminal (worked last time I used it)

Multiple complete and partial PC/XT clone units.

MITAC Personal Computer case with power supply.

two IBM 5150 computer cases with power supplies, motherboards, etc.

Packard Bell PB500 PC/XT clone with CRT AOC VGA monitor (worked last time I used it)

HeathKit H77 dual floppy drive case, power supply, and floppy drives.

two Zenith Data Systems external dual floppy drive units with two 96 TPI drives each and cable.

Various NorthStar Application software and dealer manuals.

Multiple green monochrome TTL (5151 type) and/or composite input monitors.

Color TTL (RGB) and composite input monitor.

Parallel ASCII keyboard in handmade wooden case

Bytek Eraseogram-40 EPROM programmer/eraser

HP ScanJet 4P SCSI flatbed scanner (worked last time I used it)

BK Precision 15 MHz dual trace oscilloscope (1477) with two probes (worked last time I used it)

Use PM to contact me.

Hi lynchaj,
I am looking for information on a Northstar HSIO 4 port serial board.
would like to have a copy of the manual, but switch and jumper settings would be fine too.
Thanks

for some reason I can't PM you. I am interested in the Homebrew S100, can you please PM me with details and photos?

Don't see the PM button that on other sites is below the members post. Am I missing something?
Any members here have any information on the Northstar HSIO 4 port serial board?

The one Northstar product that I have never seen on Ebay is a Northstar Dimension. They must be rare. Would like to find one though.

Back