• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Novell ... SFT Netware 286 Level II v2.0a

Stone

10k Member
I've got this set of SFT Netware 286 Level II v2.0a:

P1120347a.jpgspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif P1120348a.jpg

It's in two boxes, has eleven manuals and I'll throw in the IBM Token-Ring Network Guide to Operations that's in the above pic as well.

I've also got a boxed IBM Token-Ring Network PC Adapter Cable (8') if somebody wants that.

If you're interested, lemme know.

I'm interested!

I'm interested!

Hello,

I'm interested in old NetWares. Didn't this version need a hardware key card, though?

Jeffrey Fox

I don't think this version needs a key card. I got this with its server, a Micro Five 286. The server has no key card in it and has none listed on the Novell component list sticker on the back of the machine which is an official Novell server. Everything listed on the sticker was/is in the machine.

Forum Rules frown upon public discussions which are not of interest to anyone else, such as one between two individuals who are having it in order to establish a price. So, since only you and I will be interested in reading this discussion from here on we should use the Private Message System. If you send me a PM with a reasonable offer we can take it from there.

Back