• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mid Atlantic Old (but still sealed) HP Printer cartridges - $10

Covers: New York, Pensylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.

Grandcheapskate

Veteran Member
Delivery Options
In Country Shipping or Local Pickup
Hi Guys,
I have some very old HP printer cartridges still here from printers I got rid of long ago. These have dates from 2000 and 2002 so your guess is as good as mine as to whether they have aged gracefully or not. I have the following:

(1) HP C1823A tri-color (dated 2000). Box open but cartridge still unused.
(3) HP 51645A large black (dated 2002)
(1) HP 60 tri-color (no date)

My first choice would be for someone local to pick them up. If I need to ship them I want to do all at one time so either take them all or none. All five for a token $10 plus shipping. PM if interested.

Thanks...Joe

Yes, these should be printer cartridges. A lookup of the part numbers will tell you for sure. I did not look up which printers use these cartridges but the only reason I have them would be because someone gave me printer(s) long ago and these cartridges came with them.

The only reason to take these would be if you realize these are used by your printer and are willing to chance they are still good after all these years.

Back