• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Old DOS programs for sale

LRuskin

Have the following available:
1. Wordstar Professional version 4, manual in binder, 2 keyboard templates, 5 1/4" floppies: Installation, Program, Dictionary, Word Finder 1 & 2

2. dBase III Plus/Ashton Tate - manuals in original hard binders: Learning and Using dBase III Plus (vol 1), Programming with dBase III Plus (vol 2) also dBase Bridge and Getting Started dBase III Plus manuals (loose). NO software

3. dBRun III Plus/Ashton Tate - with 3 floppies/licenses

4. full set dBase III Plus - vol 1 and 2 manuals as in 2. above, Applications Generator guide, with 5 1/4" floppies: System Disk 1 & 2, On-Disk Tutorial, Administrator Disk 1 & 2, Applications Generator, Sample Programs & Utilities; all in original hard case

5. Brief, the Programmer's Editor, by UnderWare, Inc. version 3.0. Macro Language Guide, User's Guide, 5 1/4" floppies: Program Disk 1 & 2, Setup Disk, Original Macro Language Source Code; Quick Reference Guide. All in original hard storage case

6. Software Carousel by SoftLogic Solutions, version 3.0 Alt-tab functionality for the DOS world. Uses just 11k RAM!!! Operating instruction manual, 5 1/4" program floppy, in original box

7. IBM/Logo: Programming wit Turtle Graphics (first edition, 1983) manual, 5 1/4" floppy, Quick Reference Card, and Reference manual in hard binder

Clearing out the old stuff around the house, haven't used these in ages. Too lazy to deal with auctions or Craigslist responders who never show up to pay for and get their stuff. Price negotiable, you pay shipping. Make me an offer on any or all.

DSC02856.jpgDSC02858.jpgDSC02859.jpgDSC02861.jpgDSC02853.jpg

Sorry, had meant to include location but by the time I got everything posted I spaced that part. zip is 85304. I guess $100 +/- for total package, $15-$25 for individual packages depending on which they are. Those prices assume buyer covers shipping costs. Do have someone interested in Logo; if you were just asking so it would be on the forum, here's the info. If you were asking because you wanted the whole package and aren't interested in it without Logo, please let me know, soon.

Update - Logo is sold. Have attached photo of dBRUN here as neglected to include it with the original post.

DSC02855a.jpg

WordStar has also been sold. Thanks to all for your interest. Also just realized that Brief photo never posted so am including here. Sorry if quality is lacking, had to shrink photo to get it to load.

DSC02863b.jpg

One more update: #'s 1,2,3,4 and 7 are sold. #5, Brief, is most likely sold as I've had interest from 2 forum members in that package. That leaves only #6, Software Carousel. Not a very big package, spouse or significant other won't even know you've added it to your collection!

Late to the party here but just for the record, I received my package quickly and in very nice condition. I can vouch they're nice folks and a pleasant seller to deal with if anyone had any doubts (again.. little late since most folks seem to have picked it up now).

Back