• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Parting with most of my collection.

Tiberian Fiend

Veteran Member
All items are too heavy and fragile to ship, so they're pick-up from Lakeland, FL only.

$50 Power Mac 5500/250, upgraded RAM, video in/out upgrade, disk error. Keyboard and mouse included.
$100 Compaq Deskpro 286 w/ green and amber monochrome monitors, sound card installed, 2.125MB RAM (I think), powers on but doesn't POST
$200 Canon Notejet 486 & III, have two power supplies, but they need a magic smoke injection, 486 has bad floppy drive, but will include extra if I can find it. Also includes manual for 486, trackball, and cheap rolling case. Price for everything.
$30 Viewsonic VE170 beige flat panel monitor
$100 beige box 486 DX4/100 with sound card, CD-ROM drive, 3½" floppy, 5¼" floppy, keyboard, Win98 installed, 128MB RAM, this mobo , floppy error both drives (will see if I can fix)

FTAGH section: NEC Powermate 2000 AIO computer, Miracle 14" monochrome SVGA monitor, AT&T 6300 monitor

LMK what you want to see pictures of and I'll upload them.

I'd definitely be interested in that but I didn't see you weren't shipping... Florida is a bit of a drive from Massachusetts lol

I'm a fan of old Compaq stuff so I'd like to see a picture of it, but you are too far away from me too.

Back