• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Parts for Amiga 1000 Phoenix restoration

DonutKing

Experienced Member
I've recently picked up an Amiga 1000 with a Phoenix upgrade board in it.

IMG_0962.jpg

QwMVRh.jpg

Although it looks trashed it actually cleaned up really well and the board still works.

I'm mainly after the front faceplate for the amiga 1000 case, mainly the centre part that can be removed to fit the Chipram expansion - which is missing in the above image. I will buy the whole front plate too if its available.

There are a number of chips missing from the Phoenix board, for things like the SCSI controller, kickstart switcher etc. Most of them are GALs, there is also one EPROM and a PAL that apparently doesn't work in a GAL - however this chip isn't essential, its just to upgrade from 1MB installed memory to 2MB).

I have the JED and BIN files but I lack the knowledge or the equipment to make use of them.

this is what I have:

U27-16v8d25.jed
U21-20v8a.jed
U59-16v8d25.jed
U70-16v8d25.jed
U31-27c256-120.bin
U60-22v10.jed

Part numbers are in the filename. So 3x GAL16v8d25, 1 x GAL 20v8a, 1x PAL 22v10, 1x 27c256

I've called a few local companies who don't seem to be able to help. I'm considering buying my own programmer and having a go myself but I'm hoping someone might be able to save me the expense.

Please let me know if anyone can assist :)

I am now also looking for the following:

Super Fat Agnus 2MB PLCC:
8372B OR 8375 ( part number 318069-xx, later part numbers won't work)

50 pin SCSI drive + cable

I'll consider any solution for this, whether some SCSI card reader or a SCSI-IDE adapter so I can use an IDE drive or card reader on it. I want something that will boot workbench though, not just for removable storage. Also need a 50 pin cable.

various IC's:

74HC688 x 2
74HC573 x 1
NCR 53C80-40 SCSI chip x 1
MC74HC00 x 1

Amiga 1000 front and rear plastics
particularly the front chipram cover

I've recently picked up an Amiga 1000 with a Phoenix upgrade board in it.

IMG_0962.jpg

QwMVRh.jpg

Although it looks trashed it actually cleaned up really well and the board still works.

I'm mainly after the front faceplate for the amiga 1000 case, mainly the centre part that can be removed to fit the Chipram expansion - which is missing in the above image. I will buy the whole front plate too if its available.

There are a number of chips missing from the Phoenix board, for things like the SCSI controller, kickstart switcher etc. Most of them are GALs, there is also one EPROM and a PAL that apparently doesn't work in a GAL - however this chip isn't essential, its just to upgrade from 1MB installed memory to 2MB).

I have the JED and BIN files but I lack the knowledge or the equipment to make use of them.

this is what I have:

U27-16v8d25.jed
U21-20v8a.jed
U59-16v8d25.jed
U70-16v8d25.jed
U31-27c256-120.bin
U60-22v10.jed

Part numbers are in the filename. So 3x GAL16v8d25, 1 x GAL 20v8a, 1x PAL 22v10, 1x 27c256

I've called a few local companies who don't seem to be able to help. I'm considering buying my own programmer and having a go myself but I'm hoping someone might be able to save me the expense.

Please let me know if anyone can assist :)
Hi folks!

I was hoping someone might have a 16V8D25 JED or BIN file they could share with me please? Or even better - If anyone can program a PAL or GAL? I too have a Phoenix board, but missing U59. If I can replace this, I can enable the Kickstart swap switch which would be very useful.

Thanks!

Back