• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Pile of Apple II Stuff

JRWoods1

I am currently sitting on two pallets of Apple II items. These are mostly older school-used IIs and IIes, some with black floppies, and some newer. The monitors are the older "tilt" monochromes.

If anyone's interested in some of these items, let me know. It won't be in the best condition, but I'm pretty sure that stuff has a good chance of working.

E-Mail me off list at JWoods121@comcast.net

-Jeff

Hi, are you willing to split the lot up? I would be interested in one or two things, but not the whole lot.

Hey Jeff,

where is all of this kit located?

by the way, be sure to set aside the black floppies, someone will want them.

cheers,
m

JRWoods1 said:
I am currently sitting on two pallets of Apple II items. These are mostly older school-used IIs and IIes, some with black floppies, and some newer. The monitors are the older "tilt" monochromes.

If anyone's interested in some of these items, let me know. It won't be in the best condition, but I'm pretty sure that stuff has a good chance of working.

E-Mail me off list at JWoods121@comcast.net

-Jeff

Back