• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Pocket Computer HP 200LX - To sell or trade -

manicminer

Greetings guys,

I have a HP 200LX to sell or trade for other vintage equipment.
I used it much when I was working on a bank but it has been stored for a couple of years now.

It comes with the Serial Cable, PC Card Modem, PC card flash 20mb and a CD with software.

If anyone has interest in this unit I can take a couple of pictrures of it working.

The item is in Europe - Portugal

I am interested in Commodore Amiga, Atari ST, and other vintage computers.

If you just want to buy it with no trade, please tell me the price you think it worth.

Cheers

I think I might be interested in trading. But the only problem is that were on different contenents.

That might not be a problem though. If shippings not too bad then I would love to trade, if your interested in anything I have.

I could trade you either a Commodore 64 that needs repairs, a working Commodore VIC-20, or a working Commodore PLUS-4.
Each computer would come with the power supplys, and maybe some floppy disks or a drive, depending on which computer.

Hi there.
I am so sorry for the late reply!
As I told a user here before, I have almost no space in my room for another dekstop computer. So I think I would be more interested in other kind of handhelds / laptops.
Best reagards mate!

Greetings guys,

I have a HP 200LX to sell or trade for other vintage equipment.
I used it much when I was working on a bank but it has been stored for a couple of years now. Great condition.

It comes with the manual and serial cable. I no longer have the 20Mb flash card and the modem.
If anyone has interest in this unit I can take a couple of pictrures of it working.

The item is in Europe - Portugal

I am mainly interested in Commodore Amiga.

If you just want to buy it with no trade, please tell me the price you think it worth.

Cheers

Back