• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Presentation Task Force CGM v4.0

SmittyB

Hi,

I just found this site and I feel like I've found a Home.

I go back to the mid-70's in computers... Radio Shack Mod I, LNW-80, RS Mod III.

My first printer was from RS. A roll-paper teletype printer.... no lower case!

Things have changed (how's that for a _massive_ understatement? ;-)

I recently found a clip art collection called "Presentation Task Force CGM v4.0". The original, factory sealed, 5 1/4-inch disks are included!

It's for sale on eBay. The easiest way to get there is: http://dwarfurl.com/6c6ba

or, go to eBay and use the advanced search to find seller jb-smith

Looking forward to exchanging more information with other "old timers"

-= Jim =-

Ooh, very cool! Welcome to the forums. I suggest an introduction so we all can get to know you better. I may not be an "old timer" as I am only 15(16 in May!) But I share a common intrest in computers. Oh, and if you are listing an item for sale or trade, and it is on an auction site, put it in the auctions section of the for sale or trade sub-forum.

--Ryan

Back