• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Pretty obsure C64 item garned more attention that I had hoped..

I saw that, but it makes sense actually. It has never been on ebay before as far as I can tell, and it doesn't seem like anyone has seen them in the wild really, so if you're a collector then you'd absolutely be bidding on this one because you probably would never get a chance again.

Not surprised either... I've seen it turn up a few times over the years, but usually it's missing the cpu card or something.
Nice to see a few survived... The ad was kind of weird, in that a mime was either stealing it, or putting it back cause it sucked depending on how you looked at it.
(Heard it didn't work very well, but not sure there...)

I'll be interested to see what this goes for. Here is my Mimic Spartan with CFFA3000 running Total Replay (an Apple II front-end for playing games). At one point I also had a Mockingboard in it for sound. They do work.

MimicSpartanwithTotalReplay.jpg

Nice to see a few survived... The ad was kind of weird, in that a mime was either stealing it, or putting it back cause it sucked depending on how you looked at it.
(Heard it didn't work very well, but not sure there...)

kF4sP.jpg

Now that you mention the ad I've seen at least two systems before. They were built over on the island and I guess a reasonable number were sold locally. Note how the seller is in Victoria as well.

Hopefully some stash in Canada will surface for a good price. And yeah. Terrible ads... Clowns, Mimes... ugh.. That couldn't have helped sales. Mimic right? Wouldn't two very attractive twins in the photo be a better marketing ploy?

just under 6 hours in the auction to go, I wonder if this one will get close to the $1200.00 the last one sold for.

Edit: It sold for USD $2,173.69 I cant believe it!

Last edited:
WOW! $3650.00 Thats more than alot of first gen Apple II systems go for! I will never own this device.... shame its pretty neat.

Back