• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Southwest Processor Technology SOL System

Covers: Nevada, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico

Sadseagull

Processor Technology SOL-20 System

I have a Processor Technology SOL-20 for sale and am wondering if there is any interest in it. I have sold 2 of these in the past on this forum and have now decided to sell my last one. (I used to be one of the first dealers for Processor technology and have collected some over the years. ) I want to sell this as a system since it is almost complete. (Cables missing!)

Rather than clutter the forum, I have provided a secure link below that contains a bunch of pictures and a description of the system.

Contact: Brian Hyndman, (760) 469-9252, brian@sadseagull.com

SOL-20 – For Sale

Having received feedback from members that have shown an interest in owing the SOL system I have for sale I am offering the entire system for sale as a unit for $1800 OBO.
Although I have a couple of offers so far, I will give others a few days to ponder their potential offer. The first $1800 offer will take immediately.

The system is currently in Arizona, can be in Palm Springs in March and BC in April if that helps with the shipping. The cost of shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser.

If you are interested, please contact me:
Brian Hyndman
(760) 469-9252
brian@sadseagull.com

Processor Technology SOL-20 System consisting of:
- Complete SOL-20​
- VIO-X video board​
- Morrow Disk Jockey 2D/B​
- 2 - Morrow Thinker Toys 8" floppy drives​
- Extensys RM-64 populated to 48K​
- Godbout Econoram with 8K​
- A number of Sol software cassette tapes (Microsoft Extended Basic. Trek-80, Pilot, GamePac1-Quest plus a few other games)​
- Original Sol-20 manual.​

Everything was working when taken out of service and still looks great. There are several floppy disk included that have some drivers and programs such as dBase on them. This system has not been tested recently and is missing power and floppy cables.

To view all 17 pictures of the system, click on this link:

20220114_135813.jpg

Back