• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

PS/2 Model 25 (First Planar)

Raven

Veteran Member
You've all got one day to make an offer on this before I put it on eBay, but as long as it's reasonable it's sold, so don't be afraid to offer.

Here's the pictures:

The only caviat is that I removed the HDD and it's controller at some point. I will include it if it's a deciding factor in your purchase, but I'm not installing the drive, as that's a pain.

I used to have a pair of these from one of the local schools. I ran Windows 3.0 on them -- fast machines for 8086-class.

Someone please buy this - lol. I'm gonna give it a bit longer until I put it on eBay.

Ahh, the IBM Compact Mac. Some day, I will find one of these somewhere nearby such that it won't destroy my bank account balance to ship it.

Shipping charges on eBay are generally bloated with lies - I can probably ship it to you for $40 or less (I'll get a rough quote).

Edit: Yeah it's about $80 shipping.. I'll take $40 + shipping for it.. total $120USD..?

Last edited:
Bump...

I was too lazy to stick this on eBay before, so I'm giving it another run here - someone please buy it.. lol

Bump...

I was too lazy to stick this on eBay before, so I'm giving it another run here - someone please buy it.. lol

Hrm. Your PM box seems to be full. If you don't send it to IBMMuseum, I'd be interested in it.

edit: Well, never mind me... Just noticed your $80-to-ship quote. ouch.

No no no Anonymous Freak, that was a $80 *shipped* quote and that was to Canada. It will likely be substantially less expensive for you, seeing as you're in the US.

PM box emptied (I go away for ONE day and it's full to the brim, lol).

Also, IBMMuseum just wants the motherboard and is willing to ship a later model replacement, so the machine will be up for grabs still.

Back