• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Quite a Few Goodies For Sale on Ebay :)

Dawgchyper91

Hello to everyone!

Currently right now I am selling some of my extra computers/accessories that I dont need or I have no use for them. I figured Id post a thread here telling you all what I am selling. I know there are some people out there that would like to buy some of this stuff :)

Each one these items I will post on here, I will go into little detail about them on here. But on ebay, you are more than welcome to read additional info that I have on that particular item.
Right now I posted 3 items on my ebay.

1) Too list the first one, I have a NEW sealed in the box Promotional Use only Atari 2600. This thing is quite rare and highly sought after. But please note, The box is beaten up a bit, but it has never been opened. Of course from a collectors standpoint I am a little upset that there is a bit of damage on the box, however it is sealed. Even though there is a big tear on the left side of the box, its only a piece of the cardboard and not the flap. All factory glue is still intact and appears it hasnt been tampered with. Please look at the auction for more info and pictures.

2) First item I have listed is the "Computer Eyes" by Digital vision as well as the original disks. Unfortunately I dont know if this works or not but it seems to be in great condition!

2) Second item is a Graphic Printer Cable for the Commodore 64. It does come with the original packaging. This is being sold as is, as I have no way of testing it since I dont have a printer.

3) Third item is a HUGE commodore 128 lot. Everything is included. Original manuals, Sytem Diskettes, and much more.

Thanks for taking the time in looking at what I have. My ebay user name is:

Dawgchyper91
You are more than welcome to add me if you like or save my username so you can be updated on what I have for sale

I will be posting more items on ebay here in the next few hours. These will include a lot of original Commodore software in their original boxes and a Radio Shack Tandy 1000 RL with the original CM-11 Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, and even NEW Floppy disks that havent been open.

Let me know if you have any questions at all. Thank you for reading :)

Last edited:
Also please note that I will have for stuff in the next couple of days.

Recently I have added the Commodore 1351 Mouse. This is practically brand new in the box. Pristine and in Mint condition. Comes with everything since the day it was bought. And yes it works great :) Please check that out if you like. If you like what you see so far then please add me or save my username. I will be posting more hardware,software and manuals in the coming days!

Back