• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Ray Carlsen selling excess inventory (fwd)

RobertB

Veteran Member
----------- Forwarded Facebook message ------------

Commodore 64/128 group
·
Hello everyone!

I’ve been asked by Ray Carlsen, whom I assume you all are familiar with, to downsize his inventory. The details aren’t mine to tell, but he needed help and since I live nearby I’m helping.

I have a large selection of bread bins from original color to not at all original colors. Same for VIC-20, and C64C. I also have a large selection of power supplies. If you live near Seattle, pickups can be arranged. If you would like a PSU shipped, cost is usually $10-$12 or less depending on distance and speed in the US. If not using personal PayPal, or Venmo (preferred) that’s fine, but we’ll add a few $ since I’m not profiting from this and Ray makes very little from the PSUs. He does it for you people. I have MANY references in this group for my trustworthiness in shipping machines.

C64 Bread Bin - Pretty - $150
C64 Bread Bin - Girl next door - $100 - 125
VIC-20 - European in the Winter - $100
VIC-20 - Day at the beach - $75
C64C - Teeth brushed - $150
C64C - Forgets to brush - $125
C64(C)/VIC PSU - Metal - $55
C64(C)/VIC PSU - Plastic - $45
VIC20 2 Prong Metal - $35

ALL computers are 100% electronically, and heatsinked. Feel free to ask questions.

Heads up for others who noticed this thread. I was able to order a Power Supply from Michael Myers, he shipped it promptly and I’m happy with the transaction. In order to connect with him you need to go on Facebook, join the Group listed at the top and reach out to Michael that way.

I tried to join the FB group, but was denied several times, ostensibly because I only have 3 friends and no profile photo. Sigh. Will a profile photo be enough? I really don't use Facebook at all and don't care to add more friends. I really only have it for work stuff and to look at stuff on FB marketplace.

I tried to join the FB group, but was denied several times, ostensibly because I only have 3 friends and no profile photo. Sigh. Will a profile photo be enough? I really don't use Facebook at all and don't care to add more friends. I really only have it for work stuff and to look at stuff on FB marketplace.
dont give in my friend! Its a shit platform which serves no purpose.

Back