• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Repost: Grabbag in Saginaw, Mi, come 'n git it!

Terry Yager

Veteran Member
Notorious pack rat in Saginaw, MI parting with fair-size "collection" (term used with some reservation), yours for the

gittin'. Take all or nothing, no cherry-picking. The only compensation I require is knowing that it all goes to good

home(s), not landfill. If there's stuff ya don't want, redistribute among other interested parties. I don't care if it is

re-sold, at least I know if someone buys it, they probably want it.
This is all good stuff, no "junk" (reletive term of

course, but someone will want it). Real members preferred, not dealers, but, open to all takers. (Emphasis added so nobody can miss it this time).

You'll need a good size trailer or full-size pickup truck to carry it off, and if ya want to load it properly, figger a

couple of days. I can put you up for the night on my futon (hard as a rock), or there's a cheap but clean no-tell within

spittin' distance (jet tubs!).

Wherever ya have to drive from (in the 48 & points north), ya won't be disappointed. It'll be worth your while, even if ya

drop a large note on gas.

A few items are spoken for. and a few I'll keep, but the rest is to whom it may. Y'all know me, no bullshit, there's some

choice stuff here. I can't go into much detail, but a few things I recall off the top of my somewhat cobbwebby head:

Apple //e, - complete setup with color monitor and some extra goodies

IBM 5155 - in pieces, but complete and fully functional)

Dimmension 68000 (personal favorite box) - complete, but kbd needs re-done (Keytronic, y'all know what that means)

Three 48" shelves of books, including some hard to find titles from the early days of hobby computin'

Boxes n boxes of software, Apple ][ & PC stuff mostly, many titles, some still in shrink

Quite a few different early and later vert mkt type tablets

Couple of HX-20s, including expansion mem box and two RealVoice mods (I might keep one for me tho, haven't decided)

Lots of other goodies, most of which eludes me, but way too much to list.

Oh yeah, other stuff out in the shed: A couple of Kaypros, including a L@@K!!! ***RARE*** OMNI II Logic Anylizer, which is

a K-II (83 board, IIRC) re-badge with anylizer added in. (Don't let this get away from ya).

A very nice luggable '386-based 2-off prototype from a local maker that never really got off the ground.

Way too much to list, even if I could remember.

Even if I could take pix, wouldn't show much but boxes, with the good stuff out of sight underneath, so please don't ask.

Please, reasonable q's only, don't waste my time with a buncha dumbass ones, they will be ignored. (No, I can't ship!) Edit:(NOTE BELOW)

Interested parties respond here and in my pm.

First come, first grab, other inquiries will be redirected to the new caretaker of these beauties.

--T

Edit (3/14/2012): I will be offering a few small items individually as I dig them up, and I will reserve the right to turn down any request for no damn reason at all. --T

Last edited:
No doubt... between Terry's stuff and another unmentionable from Michigan... I'm kind've jealous that I'm not up there too! Though to be honest, it's probably a good thing I'm not, because my house would be even more full of stuff than it is :)

I know, I keep honestly going over the justifications myself. My wife was almost encouraging the trip lol guess there's someone up there she wanted to see, it'd just be a really long ride back I think.

Thanks Terry!!!! I will see you on sunday. I can not wait. (looks at clock : move dam it) :)

Looks like the girls have all found a new home, with someone who'll prolly treat 'em better than I ever did (I can be brutal when it comes to machines). Mebbe we can talk him into getting rid of any 'spares' here or Marketplace and not daBay.

--T

Thanks Terry!!!! I will see you on sunday. I can not wait. (looks at clock : move dam it) :)

Forgot to ask but, perhaps you'd consider bringing that Elf out or the safe deposit box so's I could worship her in person...<T assumes the appropriate position>...I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy, I'm not...

--T

If I remember on sunday I'll bring it along. Just depends if this old brain remembers or not.

Well it hasn't gone yet. I was ill this weekend and in bed. But I will be getting it this sunday. I can't wait to get there.

Terry had a memory expansion board for the Tandy 3000NL that I was trying to pick up a while back. Can whoever inherits the equipment drop me a line about this?

Back