• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Ribbon Recyclers closing in Vermont by mid June

LiqMatrix

Veteran Member
Should have just started a thread like this before posting the Compaq 286, BUT I'll just post items here that he has and if your interested give Jim a call to make an offer and work out the details. He ships worldwide.

IMG_3901.jpg

Someone asked if the Tandy Coco 3 works. Yes it does. Only thing wrong with it is cosmetic. The case badge is missing on the top.

Chuck,

He doesn't know. Customer dumped some boxes ages ago and that was in it. Nice click action keys though.

How much for the Coco 3?

I'm not sure what Jim wants for that. I only know him through visiting his place a couple of times and just trying to help him out when I visit. Give him a call and throw an offer at him. I posted a jpg of his card. Nice, easy going guy. I was there a few weeks ago when he turned it on and it pulled right up.

The 1541C looks pretty good. Are there any other ISA cards on there, such as, the Gravis UltraSound available? I'll give him a call sometime and I might go there sometime soon.

Most of his stuff is corporate customers or schools dumping their old hardware so not a lot of vintage gamer hardware like GUS sound cards, etc. He's still digging through his piles so you never know. He does have some boxes of ISA cards, but I have no idea what's in them. His main business used to be printers/toners/etc. He has a ton of classic printers. Definitely give him a call. I really like his ADM 5 dumb terminal which is in near mint condition with all the manuals, but it's on consignment so a little pricey and I absolutely have no room or use for something like that.

https://vermont.craigslist.org/sop/d/williston-lear-siegler-adm-5-dumb/6862812966.html

ADM5_off.jpgADM5.jpg

Last edited:
Back