• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

S-100 related items for sale

Sadseagull

I have a few vintage items I would like to sell and wonder if this is the best place to do so? Items include a Sol 20 complete with VIOX board, Morrow Disk Jockey 2D/B, Extensys RM-64 populated to 48K, Godbout EconoRam II with 8K. I also have several Morrow Thinker Toys 8" floppy drives in the original enclosures that include the power supplies, a MITS PIO board, a UniProm 2.1, a Cromemco 8k ByteSaver and some software on cassettes for the SOL. I also have a collection of literature such as never opened Byte magazines, Dr Dobbs Journal of Computer Calisthenics and Orthodontia (my all time favorite name for a publication!), and a whole lot more. Can anyone suggest a place to offer these for sale?

Brian

Looking for Bytesaver II

Looking for Bytesaver II

I have a few vintage items I would like to sell and wonder if this is the best place to do so? Items include a Sol 20 complete with VIOX board, Morrow Disk Jockey 2D/B, Extensys RM-64 populated to 48K, Godbout EconoRam II with 8K. I also have several Morrow Thinker Toys 8" floppy drives in the original enclosures that include the power supplies, a MITS PIO board, a UniProm 2.1, a Cromemco 8k ByteSaver and some software on cassettes for the SOL. I also have a collection of literature such as never opened Byte magazines, Dr Dobbs Journal of Computer Calisthenics and Orthodontia (my all time favorite name for a publication!), and a whole lot more. Can anyone suggest a place to offer these for sale?

Brian

Do you happen to have a ByteSaver II card in that collection?

Back