• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

S100 and other hardware and software for sale

Sadseagull

In the process of cleaning my basement, I decided that it was time to sell off my collection of S100 and other computer systems.
To access pictures of the items I have for sale, follow this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u59xktook...K65eloa7a?dl=0

None of these items has been tested
Boards
• Cromemco 8K Bytesaver
• MITS MPU-A
• Imsai PIC8

Computers
• Kaypro 4 – Boots up but no software. Missing 2 keytops and keyboard cable. The case has a number of marks and scratches.
• Samsung S5000 – Boots up, no software. The screen is dim but that may be adjustable once the unit boots into CP/M.
• Alspa ACI-2 self contained, 2 - 8” drives and 3 serial ports. Just add a terminal and a printer.

SOL computers – Not tested as I have no monitor
• SOL #1 – Case has large scratch on top, keyboard is missing mounting screws, a few screws are loose or missing from power supply. Black Walnut looks good! 
• SOL #2 – This unit was operating when taken out of service many years ago. It comes with a Morrow Disk Jockey 2D/B controller and 8” Thunder Toys external floppy system. It also includes a Fulcrum VIO-X video board, a Godbout EconoRam II memory card and an Extensys RM64 memory board.
• SOL #3 – This unit is known to have been working when taken out of service. Contain a Godbout RAM 17 card, a Morrow Disk Jockey and a
• SOL #4 – This unit is complete but has no extra cards.
• 3 - Original Processor Technology binder manuals. Each seems to be a little different from the others.
• PT Pilot on Cassette
• PT Extended Basic on Cassette
• PT Trek80 on Cassette
• PT GamePac
• See pictures I have provided in my link to Dropbox

Other Software
• Altair 8k Basic 3.1 on cassette
• Altair 8k Basic 3.2 on cassette
o (These 2 item were purchased by me directly from MITS)

Publications
Lots of magazines and other early microcomputer related publications:
• 20 Byte magazines from 1975 and 76 and 1 from 84 – 6 of them still have the publishers brown wrapper on them. Also Best of Byte Vol 1 1977
• Dr. Dobbs journal of Computer Calisthenics and Orthodontia – I don’t name them, I just read them! I have a couple of these.
• Best of Faires Vol 4 1979 – Relates to the computer fairs held in San Francisco
• I also have a bunch of Kilobaud, Interface Age, Peoples Computer Company and PC Magazine from that era.

All of this stuff is for sale. Packing and shipping is not a task to which I would look forward. Shipping to the US from Canada is a real hassle. However, I am currently in British Columbia with all of these items but as of Sunday, I am heading down the coast to San Diego in my RV.
If someone is interested in the entire lot, I would consider selling as a package otherwise, I will sell individual items but actual shipping may have to be delayed for a few months unless it is something I can deliver or ship on my trip.

If you are willing to ship, I would be interested in either SOL #2 or #3. What kind of price were you thinking? I am willing to wait for whenever it is easier for you to ship to the states.

Eric

In the process of cleaning my basement, I decided that it was time to sell off my collection of S100 and other computer systems.
To access pictures of the items I have for sale, follow this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u59xktook...K65eloa7a?dl=0

None of these items has been tested
Boards
• Cromemco 8K Bytesaver
• MITS MPU-A
• Imsai PIC8

Computers
• Kaypro 4 – Boots up but no software. Missing 2 keytops and keyboard cable. The case has a number of marks and scratches.
• Samsung S5000 – Boots up, no software. The screen is dim but that may be adjustable once the unit boots into CP/M.
• Alspa ACI-2 self contained, 2 - 8” drives and 3 serial ports. Just add a terminal and a printer.

SOL computers – Not tested as I have no monitor
• SOL #1 – Case has large scratch on top, keyboard is missing mounting screws, a few screws are loose or missing from power supply. Black Walnut looks good! 
• SOL #2 – This unit was operating when taken out of service many years ago. It comes with a Morrow Disk Jockey 2D/B controller and 8” Thunder Toys external floppy system. It also includes a Fulcrum VIO-X video board, a Godbout EconoRam II memory card and an Extensys RM64 memory board.
• SOL #3 – This unit is known to have been working when taken out of service. Contain a Godbout RAM 17 card, a Morrow Disk Jockey and a
• SOL #4 – This unit is complete but has no extra cards.
• 3 - Original Processor Technology binder manuals. Each seems to be a little different from the others.
• PT Pilot on Cassette
• PT Extended Basic on Cassette
• PT Trek80 on Cassette
• PT GamePac
• See pictures I have provided in my link to Dropbox

Other Software
• Altair 8k Basic 3.1 on cassette
• Altair 8k Basic 3.2 on cassette
o (These 2 item were purchased by me directly from MITS)

Publications
Lots of magazines and other early microcomputer related publications:
• 20 Byte magazines from 1975 and 76 and 1 from 84 – 6 of them still have the publishers brown wrapper on them. Also Best of Byte Vol 1 1977
• Dr. Dobbs journal of Computer Calisthenics and Orthodontia – I don’t name them, I just read them! I have a couple of these.
• Best of Faires Vol 4 1979 – Relates to the computer fairs held in San Francisco
• I also have a bunch of Kilobaud, Interface Age, Peoples Computer Company and PC Magazine from that era.

All of this stuff is for sale. Packing and shipping is not a task to which I would look forward. Shipping to the US from Canada is a real hassle. However, I am currently in British Columbia with all of these items but as of Sunday, I am heading down the coast to San Diego in my RV.
If someone is interested in the entire lot, I would consider selling as a package otherwise, I will sell individual items but actual shipping may have to be delayed for a few months unless it is something I can deliver or ship on my trip.

SOL computer

SOL computer

If you are willing to ship, I would be interested in either SOL #2 or #3. What kind of price were you thinking? I am willing to wait for whenever it is easier for you to ship to the states.

Eric
Wow, am I slow on getting back to you! I somehow missed your reply a year ago so I thought I had better check in with you. I do have 3 SOLs left after Mark bought one and a some accessories. Let me know if you are still interested or not. The link below will take you to the pictures of most of the items.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u59xktookrwwr65/AABh8HaCF--BF_UBK65eloa7a?dl=0

Sorry about the delay,
Brian

Back