• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Sanyo MBC 1150 Help

keithweldon

Hiya, i currently have two Sanyo MBC 1150's and i'm looking to sell them, im just wondering what price i may get for them(each)? i'm going to put them on ebay now, would just like to know so i dont loose out on some $ :)

Thanks

Last edited:
I don't want to raise top dollar, i just want to know. If the "appreciative loving owner" would like it they can get it on ebay.

Hi Keith, I suspect a number of use here will eagerly watch them on eBay. It usually helps to mention where you are located as this is an international community. However, I'm guessing you are in the UK as I've just spotted an MBC listed on the UK site with the mention of a second one.
Steve

Hi Keith, I suspect a number of use here will eagerly watch them on eBay. It usually helps to mention where you are located as this is an international community. However, I'm guessing you are in the UK as I've just spotted an MBC listed on the UK site with the mention of a second one.
Steve

Sorry about that, New to these forums, you are correct i am in the UK.

You might also want to add the word CP/M into the title as I gather they are CPM Machines. I think I would have put them on for longer. and also put a link to the following page:-

http://www.computinghistory.org.uk/d...anyo-mbc-1150/

as there is more info there.

Thanks a bunch for your help and advice.

Back