• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Sanyo MBC 555

charlesstanley

I bought a Sanyo MBC 555-2-d in 1985. Is there any reason to hold on to it? It doesn't work - bad mobo I think. But it is a classic to keep or junk to pitch?
What is it worth?

It isn't really worth much of anything, but it's too classic to junk, either. Do you still have the disks for it? (It's not quite IBM-compatible, as you probably already know).

--T

Where are you located?

It may not be worth it to ship, but if you're local to someone they may be a better alternative then a landfill.

Best of luck!

Erik

My friend must have at least a dozen of those, all without keyboards. I might be interested in the software, docs, and keyboard. Or, I could check with Mark and see how much he would want for a mb, or a whole system unit.

--T

Re-Sanyo 555

Re-Sanyo 555

Hi; L was given two of them about a month ago. I have a box full of disks but no display monitors and only one keyboard. I live in Bloomington. Maybe we should talk. I'm not unknown among those who go back to 1975 thru 1985, as I started the first computer store in Indiana and one of the first dozen or so inthe world.
Send me an email via the forum, if you feel like it. I'd love to become acquainted with a nearby collector.
Ray

Back