• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

All of Asia sdev prototype for sale: $15k

Covers all of Asia
Judging by the markings on the main IC, it seems to be something like the Nintendo Switch or possibly Switch Lite.

That was my second guess. Again, hardly vintage. @Hak Foo is probably on to something--the screen is too small for a Surface--but only three buttons? In any case, seller doesn't give his location.

Judging by the markings on the main IC, it seems to be something like the Nintendo Switch or possibly Switch Lite.
In that case, a mod or admin better remove the topic as fast as possible, as Nintendo doesn't like seeing their confidential stuff being sold at all.

, i think the SDEV is a switch development machine ? but 15K is just daft especially as I believe its useless without the development system

Last edited:
oh yeah, based on the form factor and staring at my switch right here that would certainly be my guess. The buttons are probably VOL -. +, and power/sleep which match what's on the switch. Of course this is missing any kind of controller or carts that go into the bottom slot there. this is likely PC recycle the OP got their hands on through a long lax chain of hardware dev. I suppose if you're looking to reverse engineer something on the Switch this could be useful? Asking $15k though is basically just spam.

Back