• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Seagate ST01/02 SCSI controller

Yes, indeed I am. I am now only looking for ST01s, as I found out there is an issue with the floppy controller on the ST02. It seems that there is a bug in the circuit board that prevents you from disabling the onboard floppy controller.

I am also looking for Future Domain TMC850Ms.

please contact me at peter@uncreativelabs.org

Peter Holowaty said:
I am now only looking for ST01s, as I found out there is an issue with the floppy controller on the ST02.

Maybe what I have isn't what you want but...

It's an 8-bit ½ size board with three chips, a half dozen capacitors, two resisitors, three connectors and three sets of jumpers. (And no partridge in a pear tree :wink: )

Nothing is labeled but the (socketed) EPROM:

Seagate
ST01/02 BIOS V3.2
P/N 80015 003
Copyright 1989 Seagate Technology.

The other chips are a tiny 74LS245WM and a square SMT CF61891FN

There's a 50-pin SCSI header for an internal ribbon cable, a 4-pin header for HD LED and a six-pin header with one pin missing that seems vaguely familiar...

There is no 34-pin connector, but there is a place for an external 50-pin SCSI connector. Also there are no terminating resistor packs but there's a place where they could be added.

I'll send you a private message through this forum. I would rather not post my mailing address for the world to see.

Back