• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Seagate ST01 or ST02 w v 3.3 BIOS....

marc.hull

Experienced Member
Hello

I would like to purchase or trade for a known working Seagate SCSI card ST01 or ST02 with BIOS 3.3 or greater. I need it to work in 8 bit mode and on other branded drives. Floppy support is not required just need it to be bootable and work on Quantum drives. And.... go...;-)...

Thanks in advance.

Marc.

If you want to cover the cost of an eprom and shipping, I can burn you a 3.3 bios.

Sorry my heading wasn't very clear. I need the card and was hoping for one with the later BIOS (to keep it turn key so to speak.) I appreciate your offer but as it stands the only thing I do feel confident about in this venture is burning the EPROM ;-).... So to correct the confusion I may have caused...... I would like the PCB card preferably with the V3.3 BIOS but won't be that choosey.

Marc

Back