• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mid Atlantic Seeking full height drive cover for IBM 5150/5160

Covers: New York, Pensylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.

onesimus

Experienced Member
I only have a half height, leaving 1/4 of my drive space a giant hole and it's quite unsightly.

Not sure how much something like this tends to go for normally, so if you have one, just let me know what you want for it and I'll get back to you on it.

You need a 1/2 height drive filler plate not a full height. You could find one of the 3.5" to 5.25" adapter for a hard drive. They mount like a 1/2 height hard drive and have a mostly solid front.

You need a 1/2 height drive filler plate not a full height. You could find one of the 3.5" to 5.25" adapter for a hard drive. They mount like a 1/2 height hard drive and have a mostly solid front.
Thanks. I already thought about doing that but wasn't sure if I'd be able to get a modern one to be able to mount smoothly and easily or not. I might just do that, then.

Going to go ahead and leave this up just in case anyone has something that would work that might have been for the PC or XT or something that has a fully solid front.

Back