• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Seen: AT&T 6300 NIB

I can make a weekend trip to Berkely if there's nobody closer available; whether you want to arrange proxy pickup/shipment with the seller or have me purchase it and then reimburse later.

I couldn't ask anyone else for shipment as that would be nearly $100 and I'm strapped at the moment. I just hope someone rescues it before it hits a dumpster. I'm 95% sure that is unopened stock.

You were talking awhile back about selling some of your software, maybe you've some desireable/spare hardware lying around... offer up a short list for possible trades - someone might still bite :)

tbh, I don't mean to push, just that you're one of the few people I've seen really into this line of machines, and they seem pretty rare to come up in anything close to this condition. It would be really sad to see this get recycled or in the hands of a reseller rather than someone that would not only appreciate it, but use it.

I'd be willing to hold onto it and ship later as long as I know it's going to be going somewhere eventually and not just sitting in my garage indefinitely.

With commorodejohn's very kind offer (confirmed over PM), I have rescued these pieces and will have him ship them to me in February when my cash flow is better (I'm anticipating the shipping cost to be 3x the purchase cost!). Thank you commodorejohn!!

As a additional thank-you to everyone, I'll produce an "unboxing" video when I receive the items, and now that I have a better camera than when I made my previous 6300 video, I should be able to offer some nice close-ups and other information. I will also likely set it up as an working, usable exhibit at next year's VCFMW (the one I have has had a lot of use/mods and isn't what I would call "show quality").

Glad someone grabbed it! I would have bought it had I seen this posting in time, but I know Trixter will give it a sweet new home.

Back