• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Sensation Parts wanted

acadiel

Experienced Member
I have a Sensation 1 and am looking for some parts if anyone has a parts unit....
1) Power Supply - if not, no worries, I'll just have to build one with a PicoPSU and a breakout ATX board
2) Modem and the modem cable

I an open to trades and such if anything is needed. I have a literal boatload of 90s Toshiba laptop parts. :)

Thanks!

I have a Sensation 1 and am looking for some parts if anyone has a parts unit....
1) Power Supply - if not, no worries, I'll just have to build one with a PicoPSU and a breakout ATX board
2) Modem and the modem cable

I an open to trades and such if anything is needed. I have a literal boatload of 90s Toshiba laptop parts. :)

Thanks!
which tandy/trs80 was sensation 1? I dont remember this one.

Last edited:
which tandy/trs80 was sensation 1? I dont remember this one.
It was their shot at a 486 machine. The early ones were actually made by Tandy, but then they dropped it and had AST build them. I've been looking for one (either Tandy or AST built model) for a little while now, without luck. They weren't rare when new, but they sure seem to be now. Seems not many survived the years.

Hey, everyone. I built a replacement power supply with a PicoPSU and some other parts - salvaging the original switch. I also ordered a motherboard with the modem daughtercard on eBay - I'll likely be selling the motherboard off, as I just need the modem daughtercard.

I think I'm good. Thanks! :)

1645204812524.png
1645204825547.png

Back