• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

setboard can't setup EEPROM on Intel above board

Thank you very much! This is really kind of you!

Did your boxed version come with a driver floppy disk? Is it below 4.0?

My box set was a sweet mess. The card was the Above Board Plus 8, but the software in it was for the Above Board AT ver. 2.4. I can send you the 360K disk image if you like.

My box set was a sweet mess. The card was the Above Board Plus 8, but the software in it was for the Above Board AT ver. 2.4. I can send you the 360K disk image if you like.

Yes, please! I would very much like the image of the floppy. You can attach it here to your message too, so others can discover and download too. Thank you, bolex!

Yes, please! I would very much like the image of the floppy. You can attach it here to your message too, so others can discover and download too. Thank you, bolex!

This is the disk imaged as I had it, but I'm thinking that there may be files missing from the setup disk. This is version 2.4 for the Above Board AT.

Attachments

• ABVBRD.zip
    63.6 KB · Views: 4
It looks right. It has the same contents and dates, etc as the disk here http://minuszerodegrees.net/manuals.htm#Intel

EDIT: the files on the images seem to generate different MD5 when I compare them though, but maybe HxC messed something up when I converted from IMD to IMG.

The disk seems to be unreadable today - I just checked it. I'm wondering if the disk was already gone when I made that image back in March. Sorry about that.

Hey I just happen to have an AboveBoard as well. I plan on installing it in my 5170 when I’m home but that may be a while as I’m a truck driver. I don’t know what version it is or anything I just know it has a 16 but ISA connector. Also thank you VERY much bolex for the uploads as I don’t think I got anything else with the card (it was as a fleabay pickup).

Back