• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Several old printer ribbon cassettes, some NOS, some opened. Star Micronics, Fujitsu

Ozzuneoj

Experienced Member
I'm just going to list this quickly, in case anyone out there can make use of these. I see many printer ribbons listed online for sale but not so many actual cassettes\cartridges. If these don't sell fairly quickly they'll be going to goodwill.

These are all very old, so I can't guarantee that they will work... they're probably dry, some might be worn out, I honestly can't tell. I received a MacInker re-inking device with these so its possible that these ribbons were re-inked at some point. I'm not really sure. Here is what I have:

6x Star Micronics NL-10\NX-10 Nylon black ribbon cassettes in boxes; 5 opened packages, one appears to be sealed. According to the box these printers are also compatible: NX 10C, Star Gemini II

5x Fujitsu T530 "Nylon Matrix Black" ribbon cassettes; 3 in boxes, all appear to be opened; 2 additional cassettes aren't in a box but look similar and one is missing the ribbon

1x Fujitsu D30L "Black Fabric" ribbon cassettes in box; opened package

1x Fujitsu D30L Color cassette (Black, Red, Blue, Yellow) in box; looks to be unused but inner package has tape on it so I can't say for sure

There are also a couple of other small ribbon cassettes with no markings on them, opened packages and a few small Smith Corona electric typewriter accessories (one cartridge and some correcting tape)

Its not really worth the time selling each individually, so I really want to sell the whole lot or at least large groups of them. If they haven't sold in a week or so, they'll be going away.

There are some pictures of the Fujitsu D30L cassettes in this gallery:
https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/EFpDirpQvVjVF7yXAmlb7cAr6e0k9bj1nbB2RF8hOmF

I can add pics of other ones if someone is interested.

Price is negotiable. I'm just going to put a starting price of $40 plus shipping for the entire lot. Due to the time spent packaging and shipping, smaller lots will not go for much less than that, so make an offer on as many as you want. :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I also have a user's manual and users guide card for a Star Micronics NX-10. I'd throw that in with the ribbon cassettes.

Last edited:
Back