• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Siemens Nixdorf XPert tower

Overmann

Experienced Member
Hello,

I am looking for a Siemens Tower similar to the one pictured. It was the first Windows computer we bought, and I would love to have one. As long as the tower is in good condition I am interested!
rr1_front.jpg

Cheapest option would be a friend in Germany/EU willing to freight it for you, next option would be a freight forwarder (e.g. Borderlinx) who has a German/EU center. Rates could be expensive for a single computer tower, they charge by volume not weight.

Thank you, freestyle. I looked into it, but by that time the seller had sold the machine. I hope another one turn up eventually!

You Lucky One

You Lucky One

Thank you, freestyle. I looked into it, but by that time the seller had sold the machine. I hope another one turn up eventually!

Hello, I have such PC-Tower you looking for. Please look into your Private Messages.
Best Regards

I bought AndiAndersmensch's machine! It is now up and running in our guest room. :) Thanks!

Back