• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

<snip - spam thread>

Can we get a moderator to isle 1? SPAM SPAM SPAM... There is Spam going on.... It is still going on... Would a moderator please report to the Other Forum. Repeat. There is Spam Going on...

Thought you'd like the mild red dwarf reference too :p

Instead of replying to the offending spam (which makes you look like the last person to post to the thread instead of the spammer), find the icon with the exclamation point in it underneath the post and click on it. That reports it to all of the moderators and makes our job easier.

Because people need a reminder once in a while to report spam, not reply to it.

Normally we just delete the thread. And we delete a lot of them. It makes it easier to spot the spam thread if our regular members report it instead of replying to it.

And I'll also point out that the Mod team deletes them in a very timely fashion. I deal with the aftermath - permanently deleting the threads that the mods find and "soft" delete and it's amazing how quickly and efficiently these guys do their job.

I'm pointing it out because it's not all that obvious to most since the average visitor rarely sees the spam that we get daily.

Thanks guys.

Back