• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

SoftDisk and Big blue archives?

anormal

Experienced Member
Hi all,

I've searching for information about the contents and total number of disks published by Softdisk and Big blue

The entry in wikipedia for Big Blue, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Blue_Disk , is very scarce with little information.
Also entry in Mobygames is very incomplete: http://www.mobygames.com/game-group/softdisks-big-blue-compilations

For Softdisk disks there is more information out there, even it seems i can buy all of them in a collection Syndicomm, but i've read
this people get the money but don't send the CD ? ,also it seems the collection they got is not complete (some titles removed for copyright reasons)

I imagine this Softdisk DVD could be downloaded anywhere if i search hard enough in google...

Well, anyone knows any source with information about Big blue disks? complete listings, downloads if possible (i think it is because the material were
shareware or freeware?)

If not, why? :D

Last edited:
There are 57 BBD's documented in the "total DOS collection" (look on archive.org) of which there are only 7 missing currently.
If you can help complete the collection, please let me know!

Great!, i am looking them right now, i got TDC release #9 !

I was curious about these famous disks.

I have to recover some old dvds full of software and submit to this people, they are getting a very complete archive...

But i think exoDos is way bigger.

Thanks hargle!

eXoDOS is only bigger in file size because there are more CD images in that collection. I am of the belief the total number of titles is higher in TDC.
Total DOS collection has yet to include a single CD image- there are simply too many other files at the moment to get into the archive to bother with CDs which can be obtained elsewhere. Eventually the whole of eXoDOS will be included in TDC, since we're scooping up everything while eXo is limited to mostly english only, one version only.

Back