• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

software lot

jeff0172

Experienced Member
hello today up for sale is a huge vintage 5.25 floppy disk lot i just dont have the time to list all of them seprate the disks date from 80s-90s i got these from a computer instructor that tought in the 80s-90s so who knows what will be in there some are orginal some are backups in this lot you will get 217 lose disks 10 nip md2-d verbaitim 5.25 blank floppy disks a 5.25 floppy disk carrying case 8 new in the envaloap pieces of software thats right new! no manuals though you will also get 7 book sets manuals/disks all orginal except one that is a backup copy there is alot in this lot and you get everything in the photos i will double box everything so it will not be damaged in shipping thank you 40.00+shipping i think thats a fair deal please message me for a shipping quote
disk lot.jpgIMAG0541.jpgIMAG0544.jpgIMAG0555.jpgIMAG0557.jpg

$40 for a box of disks you haven't even catalogued? Have you at least tested them?

no first of all i dont have time to sit there and test over 220 disks second of all i do not have any pcs to test them on and i dont think thats a unfair price at all that is less then .18 per disk and some of the stuff is new if i could test them all i would sell them seprate

I'm not into it just now, but I think that $40 is very reasonable for that many disks and probably a lot of fun too. It also looks like there could be a couple of gems in that lot.

I'm not into it just now, but I think that $40 is very reasonable for that many disks and probably a lot of fun too. It also looks like there could be a couple of gems in that lot.

Agreed ... even if the programs that are on the diskettes aren't of any particular interest, it's possible they could be reformatted and put back to good use.

Agreed ... even if the programs that are on the diskettes aren't of any particular interest, it's possible they could be reformatted and put back to good use.

thats what i was thinking. but i did test the ones that would work on the iigs before i sold it and all but 2 worked i am not sure about the ones for ibm and other computers though if i dont get any intrest in the next couple of days i will be listing them on ebay

thats what i was thinking. but i did test the ones that would work on the iigs before i sold it and all but 2 worked i am not sure about the ones for ibm and other computers though if i dont get any intrest in the next couple of days i will be listing them on ebay

Huh? Haven't you been listing this stuff on eBay for the past few months with no takers?

Last edited:
Back