• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Software Search

Klyball

Experienced Member
I will start of the forum with a request for the elusive grid server software disks, I would really like to put this thing online before i bite the dust.

I know of the disks that were on the yahoo grid group, but they were missing the all important utilities disk 2 , but worse than that they are for a tempest server, which unfortunately won't run the communications card on a regular server.

I know there is a copy out there, as i watched the disks slip through my fingers a couple of yeas ago on ebay with a 2701 server drive.

The search continues........

Since you provided a riveting teaser, as a means to bump your thread if your search continues, could you at a later point please provide a little more description of what the grid servers were and more information about your Compass for those of us who don't know much about these things? Is that the famous Alien model?

Did you ever find the missing software for your GRiD Server?
It would be pretty cool to be able to login remotely onto one with my 1520 running InterGrid...
BTW I wish I could have picked up a Compass model like that one while they were still in the 1000$ or less range...
I just recently found out where the RuGrid group moved to as I was not messing with my GRiD's for a long time
(I was a member there since early 2015).
Pretty awesome(y)

Did you ever find the missing software for your GRiD Server?
It would be pretty cool to be able to login remotely onto one with my 1520 running InterGrid...
BTW I wish I could have picked up a Compass model like that one while they were still in the 1000$ or less range...
I just recently found out where the RuGrid group moved to as I was not messing with my GRiD's for a long time
(I was a member there since early 2015).
Pretty awesome(y)
I do now have all the software and have restored the complete server system ,including remote and local connections . I will be putting it on line eventually. I have a few projects to clear before it happens

Back