• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Some stuff for sale

Sharkonwheels

Veteran Member
Gotta rake up some $$ for the kids for Christmas...

Tandy Model 100 Disk/Video interface (DVI) with M100 cable SOLD
Heck, I'll even throw in the 24K M100 that the cable is attached to!

Tandy Portable Disk Drive 2, new in box. Yep, I said new in box. Cable is
still sealed, includes drive, manual, disk, cable, and original box+packaging. SOLD
If you need a disk with the DOS for the NEC PC-8201a/PC-8300, make SURE to tell
me!

TI 74 BasiCalc. Includes hard case, 8K cartridge, Printer, plus AC Adapter. $75+shipping
At present I can't find the manuals (there are 2 - user guide and basic guide I think) but
I KNOW I have them - they are just not at my fingertips, but I WILL find them. This unit
is in GREAT condition, even the hard case looks good!

NEC PC-8201a, 2 x 32kb banks for 64kb total (max internal) tastefully (I think) modified
to have two toggle switches on the back, for access to 4 256kb sections of a 1MBit EPROM.
The EPROM has, i believe, TS-DOS, Sardine, Ultimate ROM II, and ROM2/Cluseau, all
available by flipping a couple of switches. Original manuals are included, as is an
AA battery pack, and an AC adapter. $100+shipping

Tandy Model 102, 32KB RAM, plus a DataPac 256KB. Works great, looks nice, $100+shipping

Commodore CD32 new-in-box. Bought it a few months back, but lost interest, and really,
I haven't the time.SOLD+ shipping, plus I'll toss in 4 DVD's (about 19GB) of ISO files
you can burn back to CD to use with it. No, I won't sell the DVD's alone, or make any
other copies - this is my collection, and when it goes with the CD32, it goes. SOLD

The stuff in boxes will be repacked into larger boxes. Unlike some folks (and no, I do not
refer to anyone on here) who like to stick a label on the original box and ship it, I will
properly pack the original box into a shipping box!

I don't sell garbage, those of you who have bought from me in the past know this, so if I
list it for sale, it works, and looks good, or I say otherwise. This is all stuff out of my personal
collection. Oh, and prices are NOT engraved in stone, so if you want to make a (reasonable)
offer, please do so, but PLEASE use PM's - this will keep unnecessary traffic down on the forum!

Items are located in S. Florida

T

Last edited:
PM sent! Do you accept Paypal?

tjb

Little late :)

But, yeah, I take PayPal :)

I'm gonna TRY to get yours out Friday. Work's been hectic. Might be Monday before I can hit UPS.
I was SUPPOSED to be on vacation starting Monday (2 DAYS ago), but of course, ain't happening! :(

T

Little late :)

But, yeah, I take PayPal :)

I'm gonna TRY to get yours out Friday. Work's been hectic. Might be Monday before I can hit UPS.
I was SUPPOSED to be on vacation starting Monday (2 DAYS ago), but of course, ain't happening! :(

T

No worries. Take your time. I'm in no rush. Ship it when things settle down.

tjb

Back