• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Sony GDM-FW900; Pickup Only in Western NY\ Northwestern PA, USA

Ozzuneoj

Experienced Member
I am reluctantly parting with a Sony GDM-FW900 24" Widescreen CRT. I am a big fan of CRTs and I have several, but I will be moving soon and I can't practically take this monster with me.

It has cosmetic damage from a poor packaging job by FedEx when I got it last year, but it works perfectly and the glass is pristine.

More details and pictures can be found in my craigslist listing:

https://twintiers.craigslist.org/sop/d/bradford-sony-gdm-fw-trinitron/6973147939.html

Because of my last experience with shipping this, I do not recommend shipping it again. If someone is feeling really brave they can arrange for shipping (or a freight\packing service) but I can't offer any kind of refunds for shipping damage. Local pickup is greatly preferred.

I've got the price at $1000 because it is probably the only one I'll ever seen (let alone own), but offers will be considered. If you pick it up locally, I can have it plugged in and warmed up so you can see it working. Payment would need to be made with cash.

I have lots of references from selling here, on amibay and on eBay if you need them.

Last edited:
I imagine this sold already, but I’m definitely interested. Been looking for this model or a different brand equivalent for several years with no luck.

Back