• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Sorta Back in Action

cgrape2

Experienced Member
(Sigh)It's been awhile since I was able to get online and do a "Blog" entry.Suffice to say,I have survived my Brain's worst and have bounced back in about 85% of my former self.With luck the other 15% will be along presently.That's the point of this activity after all.
Currently I have a Zenith SuperSport sitting on the workbench beckoning me to attempt it's resurrection.Under the bench is another one in pieces.I'll remember how to put it back together as I disassemble the new one.(Ha!Heck of a way to Run a Railroad!)
My old PCs have been suffering from disuse of late and (I am about due for another session of Dungeonhack on the 486)I am still going to install a version of "Lotus Works" on all of the SuperSports that come my way,it's kinda fun to use that SLOW modem with a BBS again.
My big project was(and IS) to put together a sorta "High End" 386 using a new board I acquired from "Weird Stuff" awhile ago.I wanted to Jazz Up my Apple LC with a faster MB too.Ahh....projects,I think we all have them.
Thanks for reading this short missive and I promise to return in this capacity and in the Forums again soon.
cgrape2

Back