• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Source of old DEC chips?

PG31

Veteran Member
Hi, I have 2 x 11/02 CPU cards, one working and one not. After some troubleshooting I've found two faulty chips on the non working card. DEC 1611H and DEC 2007C or 21-15579 and 23-002c4. I'm unable to find a source for either of these chips. I know at least one of them had a different WD part number but I can't source that either. I'm guessing due to the age of these chips this is going to be an impossible task to obtain NOS or used chips unless anyone knows of a source for either or both? Thanks.

Hi, I have 2 x 11/02 CPU cards, one working and one not. After some troubleshooting I've found two faulty chips on the non working card. DEC 1611H and DEC 2007C or 21-15579 and 23-002c4. I'm unable to find a source for either of these chips. I know at least one of them had a different WD part number but I can't source that either. I'm guessing due to the age of these chips this is going to be an impossible task to obtain NOS or used chips unless anyone knows of a source for either or both? Thanks.

I''ve got a 2007C 23-003C4 chip.
Not got a clue if it's working or not but if it's any good to you then PM me your address and I'll post it to you.

2007-c.jpg

Back