• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Soviet Mouse

Ole Juul

Veteran Member
0_98e4a_11532c03_XL.jpg

There's more old stuff on the English Russia site, but this mouse looked good to me.

HAHAHAHA, that mouse is crazy! I love the 'scroll wheel." This screams horrible design. Even the cord is placed where your palm would go.
The finish and logo are pretty cool, though.

HAHAHAHA, that mouse is crazy! I love the 'scroll wheel." This screams horrible design. Even the cord is placed where your palm would go.
The finish and logo are pretty cool, though.

I've never put my palm on a mouse, so have no idea what you mean by that, but this one's probably hard to move around just like the old ball mice were - only harder. The scroll wheel might be for any number of things though - who knows.

It's a horrible site for any real facts. A year or date would be good for many of the things they show. Fun pictures though.

I put rest my palm behind the mouse which is where the cord is lol Really should come out the other side - otherwise you'll be pushing the cord or holding your entire hand up the whole time.

But that scroll wheel is smart, I always have my thumb there, quite like mice with a button there too.

I put rest my palm behind the mouse which is where the cord is lol Really should come out the other side - otherwise you'll be pushing the cord or holding your entire hand up the whole time.
Ah, that makes sense with a desk. Gotcha. :) I put my arm on the armrest of the chair and put a mouse "pad" on a bracket right under where my fingers are. It's very relaxing.

Back