• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Strange problems with DEC VT100 Terminal

i managed to take some photos of the mystery PDP box. Maybe we will find the Computer somewhere in the bunker too.
Please see the photos here and bear with me if some are unsharp. On the
little camera they all looked nice.
Well, the parts certainly fit with the description on the box, although I don't see an 11/23 CPU on your photos. You can look up what kind of boards they are in this field guide. The tapes are for a TU58 drive which connects through a serial port and look like they contain diagnostic programs (DDDP+) and something to do with the RT-11 operating system. Would be cool if you could find the rest of the system!

Thank you. We will certainly hold our eyes wide open. I already spotted some big boxes in gold-ish colour
which might be it. Can´t wait to get there again. Too bad we only meet once a week.

Hopefully the rest of the 11/23 is around there somewhere. Did you notice that the back cover to your VT100 was in the box? I also liked that quad height board with the analog on it. I do not recognize it, but it may be an AAV11-C or ADV11-C. What is the module number of that one (M????).

The keyboard converter seems pretty neat. I am sure that people will be interested in that when you are finished.

Lou

Back