• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Stuff Free

lyonadmiral

Veteran Member
Those of you who have been following my liquidation postings in both here and in the vintage section, thank you. Those of you who have requested stuff, should have it shipped out no later than next week. I hope you can appreciate during this time of year, things can get backed up.

What I am looking for now is people who would be willing to take the rest of my stuff. I will ship it to you free in boxes here and there, you can do with it what you will.

One thing I won't do is box up individual pieces and parts, what this will be is large boxes shipped to you at my expense with loads of stuff, some vintage, some not.

Let me know who is interested and I will get this show on the road.

Thanks,
Dan

The stuff will go out after MLK day, in a first come first serve basis. Since some of this stuff is very heavy, it will be mailed out parcel post. I will try to notify you when I ship it, but it may just arrive at your place unannounced.

Thanks,
Dan

Hi Dan,

Your offer is too generous .. If I get a system from you I'd like to pay at least half of the shipping.

I'm primarily interested in PCjrs, a PC AT or a PC 5150/5160 in that order. I also have an interest in TRS80 Model IV equipment.

What do you have left that you are trying to unload?

Okay, some clarification. I don't have any complete systems, what I am looking to give away is pieces and parts, I have everything from Z248 to P3/P4 parts. Boxes will get packed and shipped out to a random name. I'm sorry to say, I can not ship internationally due to the cost from the weight.

I'm sorry to say, I can not ship internationally due to the cost from the weight.
Dang... If you get some single parts that won't fit in any of the boxes, it should be possible to ship at least 3 ISA-sized cards in an USPS Priority-mail Flat rate envelope international for only $12.

I just want to say that I think your offer is MOST generous and, although I am international to you and can't take advantage of it, it doesn't make your actions any less magnanimous. Well done.

Back