• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Sun Microsystems Ultra 1 Workstation

ColorComputerStore

Experienced Member
I purchased a Sun Sparcstation 20 from a local dealer and this case was included in a separate box. However, this (top) case is to a Sun Ultra 1 Workstation !! Sadly for me, it won't fit my Sun Sparcstation 20. I'd like to sell this case and use the funds to locate and buy a Sun Sparcstation 20 case. (Let me know if you know of one for sale.)

I am a collector of vintage computers so I know the heartbreak of buying on eBay and the item arriving in a million pieces. I'm very careful about my packing. For this top case, I have double boxed it and placed supports so it should arrive to your location as picture.

Note that I have pointed out a tiny scratch on the top of the case. Unless you are looking at it from a certain angle, you probably won't notice.

I have scrubbed the case clean inside and out.

Details are here:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/265121782700

Back