• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Tandon TM100-4M (100tpi) floppy disk drives, working or not

Terry,

The Ebay seller tried to sell the drive as a standard IBM PC DSDD 360K drive. Of course, it is nothing of the sort and if anyone bought it to use as one they would be sorely disappointed.

I sent them a message to that the drive was special and valuable last June but they ignored it. I don't think the drive sold and I have tried to contact them but again no luck. Of course, now I need drives like that and can't find any. I kick myself for not buying it when it was available. Oh well.

Still, it is a good photo spread of the TM100-4M.

Thanks!

Andrew Lynch

Yeah, I was thinking that the seller either didn't know what he was selling, or else recycles the same set of pix to sell multiple drives (or mebbe a little of both?).

--T

Back