• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

TANDY 1000 RL/HD with Keyb./Mouse

I suppose it's worth mentioning that the RL/HD will play XDC files in 4.77MHz mode, without pausing, and with full sound (when appropriately configured), if the video is played from the internal, DMA-enabled XT hard drive.

a crazy machine this tandy 1000... :)
the cga-gfx is surprisingly fast and if the 16colors are used it looks near ega-quality. as LGR told us in his youtube-vid of the tandy 1000 series; "it is a definitive buy"
there are some games that are really stunning, e.g. xenon2 the gfx with tandy is extremly better then CGA... and I saw some games that have stutterfree scrolling...awesome.

if i would have known about the tandy machines, i would not have bought a schneider euro-pc...

Back