• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Midwest Tandy Model 4P

Covers: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio

Agent Orange

Veteran Member
Delivery Options
Local Pickup Only
I have a Model 4P that is taking up valuable space and is for sale. This is a working unit, in excellent shape, and complete with manuals and original software. I will accept any reasonable offer but here's the catch: I'm not prepared to ship and will basically only accept pickups. However, I live in the greater Detroit area and would consider delivery within a 50 mile radius including Flint and Toledo. If you are in the Windsor, ON area, we may be able to work something out.

There's been a quite of bit of interest in my 4P and I may be able to modify the availabilty in the near future. I'm presently getting ready to leave for the Florida gulf coast right after Easter. I should be back around the 1st of June and could possibly work out some sort of shipping arrangements then.

Send me a PM and we will talk turkey. Id be interested. I have pretty much all the other TRS-80 desktop models. Never came across a 4P though. And I have a nice collection of luggables so it would fit right in.

Send me a PM and we will talk turkey. Id be interested. I have pretty much all the other TRS-80 desktop models. Never came across a 4P though. And I have a nice collection of luggables so it would fit right in.
Never sent a PM on this new system. How does it work?

Lets see if I can do this with as few steps as possible.
Click on the picture of the letter in the upper right portion of the screen near your name and small avatar. It makes a small box open and pick "start new conversation"
Under recipients just start typing VERAULT until it finds and autofils the name.. then type in the message and send..

Tom, darn it hear I am coming back to late to VCF. I could have taken it from you when you came down to FLA. I am just north of Orlando and could have paid cash for a 4p. Oh well
glad it sold. :)

Back